We are now looking for Junior Trainees to start in our team during December 2023!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for rising stars who fit our culture, are always eager to learn new and share the same team before individual -mentality as we do.
Junior Trainees’ most important duty is to keep the office running; they make sure that the everyday routines go on like clockwork. Whether it is delivering documents, organizing mail or searching for the perfect gift, our Junior Trainees are always up to the task. As a Junior Trainee you’ll get to develop as an organizer, as a team player and you’ll definitely learn a knack or two of customer service.
Junior Trainees work part-time, currently six-hour shifts once or twice a week (our Junior Trainees have found this a perfect way to combine studies and work). Now, we are looking for new Junior Trainees to start their D&I journey during December 2023. Your traineeship can be anything between 8 and 10 months – but many of our Junior Trainees work with us even a full year or 18 months.
You might be the rising star we are looking for if:
- You are in the first years of your law studies
- A customer service minded and positive attitude is what helps you through even the trickiest tasks
- You like to assist your colleagues and actively look for solutions
- Shared goals and teamwork motivate you
- You are curious, always looking for ways to do things better, and eager to become the best version of yourself