Climate change litigation and investment protection
The future of litigation is here. What to prepare for when investing abroad? What is your role in climate litigation? Is climate litigation a powerful tool to make an impact? Are you taking climate change litigation into account in your company’s ESG assessment?
- What is climate litigation?
- How to protect your foreign investment in times of climate change?
- Is environmental CS&R on your to do list?
- Why are climate change related disputes increasingly on the news?
- Can foreign investors be accountable for environmental damage in the host state under investment treaties?
If you haven’t received an invitation, but would like to attend to the webinar, please contact: [email protected]
Webinar series (in Finnish)
tiistai 11.5.2021, klo 8.30 – 9.30
Force majeure – so last season?
Counsel Toni Kalliokoski & Partner Jussi Lehtinen
Tuesday 25.5.2021, at 8.30 – 9.30
Senior Attorney Tom Ehrström
Tuesday 1.6.2021, at 8.30 – 9.30
Truth and nothing but the truth – Todistajana oikeudenkäynnissä
Associate Laura Parkkisenniemi & Partner Jussi Lehtinen
Tuesday 8.6.2021, at 8.30 – 9.30
Riidan menestyksekäs haltuunotto
Partner Jussi Lehtinen
In D&I Dispute Powerhouse’s webinar series Jussi Lehtinen, Toni Kalliokoski, Heidi Yildiz, Tom Ehrström, Ricardo Gomes and Laura Parkkisenniemi from Dittmar & Indrenius talk about disputes.
The webinar series is in Finnish.